Did you know? - Citizens Advice
Did you know, Citizens Advice is a free and in-depth telephone advice service, exclusively for GP patients.
Citizens Advice can provide assistance with a wide variety of subjects including
- Requests for medical evidence
- Benefits and Universal Credit
- Work, education and employment
- Housing, tenancy and landlords
- Foodbanks and hardship help
- Debt, budgeting and income
- Energy costs and fuel poverty
- Relationships and legal matters
- Caring, disability and other support
To make an appointment, call Citizens Advice on 0300 323 1001 or contact Reception who will refer you to Citizens Advice.
The Receptionist will NOT ask about your concerns.