Did you know? - Minor Injuries
Did you know there is a Minor Injuries Unit at Bishop Auckland Hospital.
This Unit can treat non critical or life threatening injuries
They can treat a number of injuries including
- Injuries to upper and lower liimbs
- Broken bones, sprains, bruises and wounds
- Bites - human, animal and insect
- Burns and scalds
- Abcesses and wound infections
- Minor head injuries
- Broken noses and nosebleeds
- Foreign bodies in the eyes and nose
In order to make an appointment you must call 111 (you do not need to see a GP).
This service is open 24 hours a day every day of the year.